Activity: Any camp or activity organised and run by Globe Tennis Club.
Terms & Conditions: The terms contained in this document and any other document referred to within it.
• Globe Tennis Club bookings are strictly limited to availability
• The booking customer must be aged 18 or over
• Bookings made online or by telephone will be confirmed by email. A booking is confirmed when we receive the appropriate payment and receipt of this constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Globe Tennis Club accepts payment by credit card/debit online or bank transfer.
• A deposit of 25% of your booking cost is non-refundable
• We will be using Spond to contact camp attendees (see their ts & cs online).
• All camp attendees will be required to have coaching membership for a fee of £30 pa.
Changing your Booking:
• You can change your booking once at no charge providing there is space and suitable numbers.
• There is a £5 booking charge for every change after that.
• In order to change your booking, you must email email@example.com
• It is your responsibility to make sure that you are there to pick your child up on time after their session has finished.
• Your child should wear appropriate sports clothing, non-marking trainers (including no football astro turf shoes/boots), no jewellery and long hair should be tied back.
• Any form of abuse towards any of our staff will not be tolerated.
• Anyone that is deemed to be too disruptive to the class due to antisocial behaviour will not be allowed to continue on the course and no refund will be issued. However, every effort will be made to resolve any issues should this arise.
• All our staff are DBS checked and have regular training in safeguarding in accordance with our qualifications/ insurance. They all act in accordance with our child protection policy – a copy of which is available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you give at least 7 days notice before the camp date(s) you would like to cancel we will refund all monies paid, minus an admin fee of 25% of the total amount per child per day.
• If you give 3 days notice we will only refund you 50% of the total fee.
• Any courses that have insufficient numbers of participants may be cancelled at Globe Tennis Club’s discretion. In this case money paid will be refunded or another course may be booked if places are available.
• Sessions must be booked in advance to enable us to manage the coach to player ratio and so the coaching team can contact parents in the event of cancellation.
• In the event that Globe Tennis Club has to cancel an activity for any reason, alternative provisions to stage the activity at another time will be arranged and confirmed to all.
• If you are unable to attend the alternatively arranged time you must confirm with Globe Tennis Club and we will try our best to accommodate you in another class.
• If you are more than 10 minutes late for the standard finish time you will be charged a late pick up fee of £10. Following that, for every 15 minutes you are late, a charge of £20 will be applied.
• This applies if there is no communication from the parent, if you communicate with us the fee will be down to the coaches’ discretion.
Your Child’s Information:
• It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that all details provided are accurate.
• In particular, full information about each child, including medical and other special educational needs, and emergency contact details.
• If we do not have all this information before camp starts, or before any session with Globe Tennis Club begins, your child will not be allowed to leave your care.
• We cannot take responsibility for the child until we have all of this information.
• Globe Tennis Club recognises that the needs of individual children vary, and will endeavour to accommodate children with specific needs and medical conditions within the camp environment.
• It is our policy not to exclude any child due to specific needs and/or medical conditions wherever possible.
• It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to inform us of any medical conditions, special educational needs, or disabilities when booking online or over email so we can discuss how best to accommodate the child and consider whether there are reasonable adjustments which can be made to ensure they are able to fully participate and enjoy the activities within the staffing ratios.
• The needs of each child vary so decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and depend upon the level of support each individual child may require.
• If a child does requires one-to-one support, Globe Tennis Club will permit parents/carers to attend camp to support their child, providing they are fully DBS checked and vetted.
• Globe Tennis Club does not provide one-to-one support.
• Globe Tennis Club may from time to time take photographs/videos of any activity. The use of which is solely for promoting and publicising Globe Tennis Club activities through relevant use on social media, our website and for advertising. Please note we cannot guarantee your child will appear on these. Use of images/videos of children at Globe Tennis Club and affiliated partners including Charlotte Gibbons/Ralph_Unleashed/Sport & Health Ltd
• Parents/guardians that do not wish for their child to be photographed/filmed must make Globe Tennis Club aware of this at the time of booking in writing, and before the activity starts to the lead coach. Please state this also when you book.
• Where possible we will inform parents/guardians at the start of an activity when we plan to take photographs/ videos.
• All players must treat all equipment with respect at all times.
• If players damage equipment there will be a fee dependent upon the item.
• In the event of inclement weather you must assume the camp will go ahead unless you hear otherwise from a member of the coaching team.
• We have limited indoor space at Globe Tennis Club so if we need to cancel a tennis camp due to bad weather or insufficient numbers we will transfer all bookings another day as long as numbers allow. We will give you as much notice as possible.
Health and Safety:
• A full risk assessment will be carried out before any activity takes place at a new venue.
• By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are providing consent for Globe Tennis Club/coaches contracted by Charlotte Gibbons to administer all necessary first aid to your child as required at any time.
• It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child for the activity being undertaken and weather conditions. If a child arrives without the appropriate clothing the coaches have the right to send them home.
• All camp attendees must bring hand sanitiser with them.
• Any medical conditions that any participant may have must be fully disclosed.