Terms & Conditions for Coaching: 18+
Activity: Any camp, club, course, event, or activity organised and run by Globe Tennis Club.
Terms & Conditions: The terms contained in this document and any other document referred to within it.
• Globe Tennis Club bookings are strictly limited to availability
• The booking customer must be aged 18 or over
• Bookings made online or by telephone will be confirmed by email. A booking is confirmed when we receive the appropriate payment and receipt of these constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• Globe Tennis Club accepts payment by credit card/debit card and bank transfer. We do not accept payment by cheque or PayPal.
• Coaching courses are booked from the beginning of each term. If you book on part way through the term, the price will be pro-rata dependent on how many weeks are left.
• We will be using Spond to contact programme attendees (see their Ts & Cs online).
• All programme attendees will be required to have coaching membership for a fee of £30 pa.
• 1 taster session will be offered to players who have not accessed any tennis programme at Globe Tennis Club.
• All players must always treat all equipment with respect.
• If players damage equipment there will be a fee dependent upon the item.
• Rackets can be hired at the cost of £2 (children) and £5 (adult).
Group Sessions/Inclement Weather:
• In the event of inclement weather, you must assume the group will go ahead unless you hear otherwise from a member of the coaching team.
• Any sessions cancelled by us prior to the start time will be made up on one of the allocated rain dates.
• If a session has started and the coach deems the lesson no longer playable due to weather, the session will stand as a completed session.
• The coach may leave the club after 15 minutes past the start time if nobody arrives and he/she has not been warned of your late arrival.
• It is your responsibility to make sure that you are there to pick your child up on time after their session has finished.
• Your child should wear appropriate sports clothing, non-marking trainers, no jewellery and long hair should be tied back.
• Any form of abuse towards any of our staff will not be tolerated.
• Anyone that is deemed to be too disruptive to the class due to antisocial behaviour will not be allowed to continue the course, and no refund will be issued. However, every effort will be made to resolve any issues should this arise.
• All our staff are DBS checked and have regular training in safeguarding in accordance with our qualifications/ insurance. They all act in accordance with our child protection policy – a copy of which is available on request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or look on our website www.globetennisclub.com
• No refunds will be issued once enrolled in a course with regards to illness or injury, except on production of a letter from a doctor or medical professional within 14 days.
• If you want to request to make up a class, you will need to contact our Head Coach before the session is missed. Classes can be made up at a later stage in the term if you have let the Head Coach know at least 24 hours prior to the missed class. A make-up class can only be issued if there is available space in another group during the same term. Make up sessions cannot be carried over to future terms or be held in credit for other participants, camps, or courses.
• Any courses that have insufficient numbers of participants may be cancelled at the discretion of the Head Coach. In this case money paid will be refunded or another course may be booked if places available.
• Sessions must be booked in advance to enable us to manage the coach to player ratio and so the coaching team can contact parents in the event of cancellation.
• If Globe Tennis Club must cancel an activity for any reason, alternative provisions to stage the activity at another time will be arranged and confirmed to all.
• If you are unable to attend the alternatively arranged time you must confirm this with Globe Tennis Club, and we will try our best to accommodate you in another class.
• If we are unable to provide coaching classes due to government restrictions and LTA guidelines we will retain all unused monies as credit against the following term’s bookings.
In exceptional circumstances we may make a refund. Please email
Your Child’s Information:
• It is the responsibility of the person making the booking to ensure that all details provided are accurate, including medical and other special educational needs, and emergency contact details.
• If we do not have all this information before any session with Globe Tennis Club begins, your child will not be allowed to leave your care.
• We cannot take responsibility for the child until we have all this information.
• Globe Tennis Club may from time to time take photographs/ videos of any activity. The use of which is solely for promoting and publicising Globe Tennis Club’s activities through relevant use on social media, our website and for advertising. Please note we cannot guarantee your child will appear on these.
• Parents/guardians that do not wish for their child to be photographed/filmed must make Globe Tennis Club aware of this at the time of booking in writing, and before the activity starts to the lead coach.
• Where possible we will inform parents/guardians at the start of an activity when we plan to take photographs/videos.
Personal Property / Lost Property:
• Globe Tennis Club cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any personal belongings whilst attending a Globe Tennis Club activity.
• Please ensure that your children does not arrive to one of our activities with valuables.
• Lost property for any activity will be kept at the club for 2 weeks.
• No electronic tablets, mobile phones or recording devices are permitted during any of our activities. Please ask your child to pass such items to a member of staff for safekeeping.
Health and Safety:
• By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are providing consent for Globe Tennis Club and affiliated professionals to administer all necessary first aid to your child as required at any time.
• It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure appropriate clothing is worn and/or available for their child for the activity being undertaken and weather conditions. If a child arrives without the appropriate clothing the coaches have the right to send them home.
• Any medical conditions that any participant may have must be fully disclosed:
– When you book onto any activity.
– To the lead coach of the activity or at the venue.
• If the booking is made outside of the website, then the medical concern must be disclosed to the head coach.
• Any child with allergies must have an Epi-pen with them or we must exclude them from an activity.
• Any child with asthma must have their inhaler with them otherwise we must exclude them from the activity.
• If your child has any medical condition which requires equipment, they must bring it with them otherwise we are not allowed to have them participating.
• Globe Tennis Club recognises that the needs of individual children vary and will endeavour to accommodate children with specific needs and medical conditions within the course environment.
• It is our policy not to exclude any child due to specific needs and/or medical conditions wherever possible.
• It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to inform us of any medical conditions, special educational needs, or disabilities when booking online or over email so we can discuss how best to accommodate the child and consider whether there are reasonable adjustments which can be made to ensure they are able to fully participate and enjoy the activities within the staffing ratios.
• The needs of each child vary so decisions are made on a case-by-case basis and depend upon the level of support each individual child may require.
• Where we feel that a child is not coping within these ratios, we reserve the right to ask the parent/carer to come and collect their child. No refund will be available.
• Globe Tennis Club does not provide one-to-one support.
Leaving an Activity:
• All children must be collected and dropped off by a parent or guardian.
• Any child that normally walks home unaccompanied from any activity will only be allowed to leave unaccompanied if a parent or guardian has provided written consent prior to the activity starting – any child under 12 must be collected.
• Globe Tennis Club has a responsibility for ensuring the well-being and safety of all children in our care and have approved procedures for managing behaviour.
• The company follows a zero-tolerance policy on discrimination, bullying and persistent poor behaviour of any kind, irrespective of any special needs.
• On rare occasions, and in more serious cases, we reserve the right to ask parents to remove children from sessions for the remainder of the lesson or for the entirety of a term.
• Globe Tennis Club reserve the right to exclude any child for any reason at its absolute discretion, including, persistent late collection. No refund will be made for days missed and no compensation will be made for any other cost or losses incurred as a result. Any costs associated with the exclusion will be the parents’ responsibility.
• We reserve the right to exclude a child at any time prior or during a session due to illness. The parents/ carer will be expected to come and collect their child.
• Globe Tennis Club is committed to ensuring every adult/child has a great time on our coaching courses. If you or your child are not happy with the service, we provide then we’d like to hear about it.
• In the first instance raise it with the senior coach at the activity. He/she will deal with the problem in accordance with our policies and procedures.
• If your problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, then please write to our head coach at email@example.com within 7 days of your child’s attendance of the activity. We will respond to your complaint within 28 days.
• We take your views and complaints very seriously and will endeavour to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.
Refunds will only be issued if Globe Tennis Club is proven to be in breach of its T&Cs
Policies & Procedures:
• Copies of Globe Tennis Club’s policies and procedures can be made available upon request from firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website www.globetennisclub.com
• The information on this site is updated regularly. However, we hereby exclude any warranties (whether expressed or implied) as to the quality, accuracy, efficiency, completeness, performance, and fitness for a particular purpose of the site.
• These T&Cs form the entire agreement between you and Globe Tennis Club.
• By booking an activity with Globe Tennis Club you are acknowledging your full acceptance of these T&Cs and confirm that you have not relied on any other representation other than those contained within these T&Cs.
• If any term within these T&Cs is found to be unenforceable by a competent Court then such a term shall be struck out, but the remaining terms within these T&Cs shall continue in force to the full extent permitted by law.
• These T&Cs are governed by English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.