New member tips
- When you first join, we encourage members to invest time and come to the club on a regular basis to meet other members. Weekends are always great. You can just write your name on the board and others will join you or you can ask them to do so. There are always members keen to play!
- Wednesday Club Night and Saturday Tennis Afternoons are great ways to meet and play with other members
- Friendly social tennis weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays from 09:30 to 11:00. All levels welcome on courts 3 and 4. No need to book, please just turn up.
- If you want to play for a team, practise on a regular basis or just organise your game in advance, there are various WhatsApp Groups that you will need to find your way in
- From April until August, we compete in the Middlesex Summer League – we have 4 Ladies and 4 Men’s’ Teams
- From November to March, we take part in the Winter League. The names of the captains of all teams are on our website
- We also run internal Junior and Summer Tournaments, Cup of Nations and other smaller competitions. Updates on our website and in the bulletin
- For performance junior tennis, please contact our coaches or the Junior Secretary at the club
- Junior Club Night from 5pm on Tuesday – please contact the coaches at the club