The Globe Junior section is vibrant, active and enthusiastic. This includes kids between the ages of 7 and 15 categorized into different groups.
Under 7, the “Red Group”
The Globe has several teams playing in the national Junior Club League (you must have a BTM number to be eligible to play), well-attended weekend sessions with our coaches, and Junior club night on Tuesday evenings from 5p.m. Juniors can also enjoy playing in the adult section of the club – under the maxim – ‘if you are good enough, you are old enough’.
Club night, coaching schedule and tournament:
Junior Club night: Tuesdays from 5p.m., supervised by one of our coaches (fees applicable, depending on the number of participants)
– Saturdays 10a.m. – invitational squad
– Saturdays 11a.m. – junior team clinic
– Sundays 10a.m. – Red Group coaching (details given above)
– Sundays 11a.m. – 7-10 year-olds’ coaching
– Sundays 12p.m. and 1p.m. – 11 year-olds and over coaching
We also organise two internal junior tournaments in the year. If you need to discuss anything on phone, please call our coaching helpline on +447837720736