Prior to using Slinger ball machine, please familiarise yourself with the rules and technical instructions:
Please follow the rules below. Please help us jointly use the Slinger machine to everyone’s satisfaction.
- The Slinger machine can be used by at least two people at any time (subject to general booking rules) or by a single person at non-peak times.
- The cost of using the machine is £5/h but needs to be purchased as block of 3 credits (each worth an hour of machine use). These can be used over time.
- Every time, prior to using the machine please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, the time and date of use.
- The balls are provided by the club and are clearly marked (RED dot). Please look after, collect and return all the balls. Replacing lost balls will incur an additional charge
- When finished please return the Slinger to its place, ensure all its parts are there. DO RETURN THE REMOTE INTO THE SIDE POCKET! Pack the oscillator into its case.
- Leave the Slinger machine to charge before leaving.
- Complete the final check and if required lock the device.